To 'Inform-You' Parties
These may take a number of formats.
Like having a group in your home to introduce friends and family to the benefits of -
'The Whole of Life', Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils.
This is both fun and very informative.
Being passionate about the all around uses of Therapeutic Essential Oils - I have a number of topic options -
There may be another topic that you are interested in - just let me know.
'History of Essential Oils'
History of Essential Oils
'Whole of Life' Essential Oils
It's fun. It's easy. You can do it. It is a scriptural oils program that can be done in living rooms, churches, community centres, schools and other public places. It is an opportunity for you to provide a unique and valuable service to your community.
The class can also be presented with just a few people sitting around a kitchen table.
It appeals to a whole segment of society who might otherwise never come into contact with the concept of Healing Oils. The class can also be named 'Healing Oils of the Bible' as this is where much of the research is obtained. The programme itself is built upon the 'Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture' with several blends using the oils of those times. Like Exodus II, Thieves, 3 Wise Men, Valor & Joy.
Now is the time to plan the most amazing Therapeutic EO's class. It is a great way to come to know and share the benefits of EO's.
- Pick a theme & stick to it
- Find images for decorating the site as inspiration
- Make a list of items you need
- Shopping for decorations - can I re-use this?
- Think outside the box - colours, textures etc.
- Choose seasonal products - relevant, relatable:
Christmas, Spring-cleaning, Summer, Winter
- Give guests two weeks notice
- Include - make n takes, competitions,
- Set the mood with aromas
- Have fun!!
Therapeutic Essential Oils are a most obvious way to take control of what you or your family take into their bodies.
- There are no chemicals
- Safe when used wisely and are informed
- Offering a life towards optimal health
- Supports the body's natural response to injury & irritation
- Aids digestion
- Comforting & enhances the flavour of water & food - and much more...